Ceramic Coatings & New Car Prep
Starting at $900
- Paint, glass, emblems, plastics/rubbers are properly cleaned, decontaminated (Chemical and Clay-Bar treatment to remove embedded grit, iron particles, etc), and hand/blown dry.
- Tires, wheels, and wheel arches are deep cleaned, and tires are dressed to a satin finish with a water-based dressing.
- Engine compartment top surfaces cleaned, dried, and dressed
- The exterior glass is cleaned
- Paint receives a prep polish to reduce/remove minor swirls, hazing, and paint defects.
- Paint is meticulously coated with 1 Layer of Ceramic Coating. Additional Layers are optional for an additional charge.
- All textured plastic trim is Coated
- All painted clear coated wheel faces and Coated
- Windshield is polished and Ceramic Coated
- After 24-hour cure time a Silica Sealant is applied as an additional layer of protection and to allow the coating to cure for 2 weeks. (Within this time do not wash the vehicle)
- If your paint needs additional attention please see our Paint Correction Service
- Add on- Wheel removal and Ceramic Coating of both wheel faces and barrels (+$300)
Interior Protection Options: (+$100-$200)
- All carpets, mats, and upholstery are cleaned and treated with a Fabric Coating to resist stains and liquids.
- Leather is gently cleansed and protected with a Leather Coating
- Plastic and Vinyl is gently cleansed and protected with a Plastic Coating